This webinar series will cover key developments in health care fraud and abuse, and what your health care organization needs to be aware of to stay in compliance.
The programs are designed for general counsel, business officials and practice administrators at health care organizations of all sizes.
All webinars are from 9 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
May 5: Lessons Learned from 2022 Office of Inspector General (OIG) Enforcement, Corporate Integrity Agreements (CIAs) and Integrity Agreements (IAs)
Lessons learned from the OIG:
- Billing for services not actually rendered or medically necessary
- Kickbacks to physicians
- Patient recruiters, marketers and kickbacks
- Prescription drug issues
- Other notable developments
Lessons learned from CIAs and IAs:
- Some differences between the OIG’s Corporate Integrity Agreements and Integrity Agreements
- Information on the CIAs and IAs executed so far in 2022
July 13: OIG Work Plan
Updates for 2022 & OIGs Fraud Risk Indicator
- A year-to-date review of OIG work plans
- An overview of OIGs Fraud Risk Indicator, an assessment of future risk posed by those allegedly engaged in civil health care fraud
September 13: Care Fraud Self-Disclosure Indicator
- 2021 & 2022 updates – key changes