The Labor and Employment Team at Harris Beach invites you to join us for discussion of critical labor and employment law developments at our annual webinar series.
Who should attend: Professionals and in-house counsel who manage human resource issues. Additional topics to be added, or scheduled as separate webinars as needs dictate.
SHRM credit available for all webinars. If you would like to request SHRM credit, please email Courtney Lusk at email@example.com.
Dates and topics are below:
March 24: Workplace Leave & Vaccination Considerations in the COVID Era
- COVID Leave Considerations, Including Quarantine Leave, Sick Leave and Paid Family Leave
- Vaccination Requirements in the Workplace
- HERO Act Update
June 16: Practical Employee Considerations in Managing Your Workforce
- Employee Investigations & Importance of Discipline Documentation
- Employee Handbook & Strong Policy Considerations
- Latest Marijuana in the Workplace Updates for New York State Employers
- New Electronic Monitoring Rules
September 22: Leave Laws and I-9 Considerations
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Family Medical Leave Act
- I-9 Considerations
November 16: End of Year Labor Updates
- National Labor Relations Board Updates
- End of Year Employment Considerations
- Wage and Hour Issues